Friday, July 30, 2010

So about that bodily harm...

Yep, I asked for it. I didn't forget and I haven't completely abandoned my plan, I just had to modify it. I forget how crazy and hectic life can be, especially in the summer time. We had a great weekend that first weekend and I just didn't do it. Then we had a very busy week of birthdays (including mine!) followed by a wonderful weekend up north with my family. Then it has been a busy week of catch up.

I know excuses, excuses. I have been productive this week getting some things that were already set out to be priced for a rummage sale priced and organized. I also got all of our laundry done from the weekend away all with spending 2 evenings this week away from home.

So it's time to get back on track this weekend! I have my lists and my game plan and, while I do have plans to enjoy as much of the weekend as possible and a Pure Romance party on Saturday evening, I fully intend to accomplish what I set out to accomplish 2 weeks ago.

Let the flogging begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment